[mac4theblind] Re: confused about iTunes

Try looking for my podcast on iTunes. you will have to hunt for it but 
http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast and it's there around some ware last year lol!

Take care.
On Jul 22, 2011, at 1:41 PM, Bubba wrote:

> Well the source combo box is where you pick from your playlist, podcast and
> music and so on . HTH and try it I think you will know it when you get to
> it.
> 
> 
> 
> Sign,
> Bubba
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tracy Duffy
> Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 4:29 PM
> To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: confused about iTunes
> 
> Not sure I understand that, bt I'll give it a try. Thanks. 
> 
> Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
> tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Jul 22, 2011, at 9:15 AM, Bubba wrote:
> 
>> You change things in the source combo box and it is on the other side of
> the
>> collon. If you do a F6 key a couple time you should get to it. then choose
>> what you want in the box. HTH 
>> 
>> 
>> Sign,
>> Bubba
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> [mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tracy Duffy
>> Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:19 AM
>> To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [mac4theblind] confused about itunes
>> 
>> When I connect my iphone and open itunes I get the itunes store page. How
> do
>> I get it to show me my iphone or library? It used to do that, but now it
>> just goes to the web page and I don't know how to get it back to what it
>> should be. I did download and install an update to my phone's software,
> but
>> the only way I knew anything was actually happening was that if I tried to
>> close itunes, it gave me a warning that it was downloading or installing
> the
>> update. I'm so confused!
>> 
>> Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
>> tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>    The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes
> to
>> their list subscription is:
>> 
>> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
>> 
>> The list archive is located at
>> 
>> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
>> 
>>    All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
>> 
>> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> 
>> 
>>    The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes
> to their list subscription is:
>> 
>> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
>> 
>> The list archive is located at
>> 
>> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
>> 
>>    All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
>> 
>> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> 
> 
>     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to
> their list subscription is:
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
> 
> The list archive is located at
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
> 
>     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
> 
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> 
>     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to 
> their list subscription is:
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
> 
> The list archive is located at
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
> 
>     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
> 
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to 
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my 
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://marrie.podbean.com
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125

     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to 
their list subscription is:

http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind

The list archive is located at

http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/

     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: