[mac4theblind] Re: cmd grave and cmd shift accent don't work in some programs in ml

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:20:47 -0400

    I don't know why.  It's odd how some things just got changed by default.  I
am discovering a bunch of little things as I go along.  I'm glad you got some
things working though.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION