[mac4theblind] cmd grave and cmd shift accent don't work in some programs in ml

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 09:19:02 -0700

Hello to all. This is an odd one but for me in some programs cmd grave and cmd
shift accent don't' work in mail, amadeus, yorufukurou, and every other program
i have used so far in ml to cycle between windows. I have done a permissions
repair twice and still nothing. It works correctly under the finder though. I
don't want to do a clean install as i am otherwise quite happy with my set up.
It's running more smoothly then i could ever want. And i don't want to set
things up again so any suggestions on what to do besides use the window chooser
all the time. That gets annoying on this laptop.

Take care all and be blessed.************