[mac4theblind] Re: changing audio sources or outputs.

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:16:00 -0700

All you do there and you can't really do it this way as it will pick up vo is
to change your output in system prefs to sound flower and use line in. don't
listen to the people that way SF is not compatible with line in as I use it all
the time for my demos.  but you change your output in system prefs after
launching line in and then iTunes will come through. Now set your recording
program's input to sound flower.2ch. Don't even bother with the venues as you
won't be able to get there.