[mac4theblind] Re: braille pen and the mac

  • From: Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

It shows paired but neither displays nor acts as a keyboard. I should mention the mac sees it as a computer not a bluetooth keyboard or other peripheral.

Bit of a head scratcher.
I'll have to to a bit more RTFM unlesssomeone else has had luck with this device and the mac. works very nicely with the IPhone.
Brian

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011, Sarah Alawami wrote:

What errors are you  getting when  you plug  yours in or pair it via blue tooth?

Take care,
On Nov 3, 2011, at 6:44 AM, Brian and Denise Albriton wrote:

Has anyone been able to use the braille pen with the mac under the lion
operating system?