[mac4theblind] Re: boot camp

  • From: Valiant8086 <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 02:36:18 -0400

I'd say you'd need help. I needed it anyway. Can't use unattended unless you know which partition bootcamp partition actually is. For my mac book air 2010 it was partition 4, now if they are all the same that would be helpful.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 9/22/2011 12:32 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:
The part where windows installer starts and runs does not speak because there
is no speech in the installer.  also, make sure you have a pure copy of window
and not even one from a branded computer.

back to mac?

On Sep 22, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Ming wrote:

anyone using boot camp to install windows in a  Mac computer?
is it good for the  visually impaired users?
or we need sighted help?

Ming
msn/window live messenger
chung_chiming_2005@xxxxxxxxxxx