[mac4theblind] Re: anyone on this list who else wishes apple will put some male voices somehow on there I OS devices?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:32:25 +0100

Hi all, quite a few people then, I'm really glad I wasn't the only one then. I would love to have eloquence or even the free espeak that comes bundled with NVDA because these are the best two voices I can understand without having to try. Have people sent emails to accessibility@xxxxxxxxx about this? If so what did you get back from them?

Thanks
Daniel