[mac4theblind] Re: anyone on this list who else wishes apple will put some male voices somehow on there I OS devices?

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:46:05 -0300

It's interesting here because the english voices are all female. I have been
using a Spain Spanish voice, which is male. I see your point though. Keep in
mind that higher quality voices probably would not work all that smoothly on
the iPhone because it can't process like a computer still, though that will be
changing pretty soon I bet. I know you didn't asked for hq voices, but just
commenting.

Justin

Enviado desde mi iPhone