[mac4theblind] Re: accessing the mac HD

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 06:28:51 -0400

You can actually put the hard drive on your desk top by going into finder
preferences with command-comma.  Select general with vo-space bar.  Tab to the
hard disks checkbox and press space bar to check it.

On Sep 19, 2011, at 2:10 AM, <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm back with probably another question that logic somewhere would probably
dictate.
In his podcast, Mike accesses apps by going in to the desktop with finder and
accessing the applications folder on the mac hd. The problem is that I have
nothing on my desktop at all. Can someone please tell me where I can find the
harddrive?

Thanks for the help and your patience,
Scott

--