[mac4theblind] a very strange iCloud issue

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 07:54:37 -0700

Ok. a few months ago I set up a me.com address thinking it would  improve
things as t the time I had issues with my cloud address. I now want to get rid
of said address. I went to appleid.apple.com and deleted it about 2 months ago
and all was well, how ever it shows I have 32 kb of email  there in an email
address that does not exist. I tried redoing my iCloud account with no joy. So
even if this me.com address is cleared out from apple's database how can I get
rid of it on iCloud's side and relegate that email address back to the cyber
space for good?

Take care all.************