[mac4theblind] a bit of help here with vlc

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:31:52 -0700

hello. I wrote to the vlc discussion list about how to get th eplaylist working
corectly insteed of it showing an image. What I got insteed was a very
confusing reply. Here it is.

If you need the gui, run vlc from a terminal and go to "vue -> add interface ->
console" , then type "help" in the terminal to see commands  .

Now cn someone please help me desifer it in terms me as a novis to the terminal
would understand? and would this actually work?

Thanks. and take care all.************