[mac4theblind] Re: Wireless sync !

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 02:52:01 -0400

Yep, I can sync with the IClouds as a backup Without being hook to a power
supply but I cannot sync to iTunes wireless without being hooked to a power
supply. I have been going nuts as Several people on the Accessible IOS list
has said they could sync without being hooked to a power supply to iTunes. I
have not been able to do this as when you go to setting, general, wireless
sync and under there the button sync now is dim out unless hooked to a power
supply.  I have had so many tell me they could that I really thought
something was wrong and did two restores one putting my iphone3gs back from
a backup and the second one like a new device. And with no luck either way
if not hooked to a power supply the sync now button is dim out. So which one
do you have the iPhone 3gs, iphone4, iphone4s or ipad1or ipad2 or iPod
touch? Is your sync now button dim out without being hooked to a power
supply? Thanks for any more input on this!

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx