[mac4theblind] Re: What is the MacOS equivalent...

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:07:55 -0500

    That's the way you really have to approach it.  Yes, there is the
temptation and, perhaps, it's necessary to have Windows reference points to
keep things straight in your mind.  However, if you keep thinking in Windows
terms and like you are using a Windows screen reader, I can tell you that your
progress will be slow and quite frustrating.  You have to cut the cord and
think Mac and VoiceOver.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com