[mac4theblind] Re: What good free cleaners for VO Users on the Mac OSX

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:59:09 -0400

Not a problem for us.

On Aug 24, 2011, at 6:57 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

Hi all, since I don't own a Mac I'd just like to know for those who use a Mac
what do you recommend that is free for some TLC LOL meaning Cleaning once in a
while. You see I use Disk Cleanup that is built in Windows and a Free programme
called C Cleaner to do my clean up once in a while.
I am mainly looking for a programme that cleans up the Run Dialog box (if the
Mac has one) also to clean out the History in Safari, Temporary files stuff
like that all in one programme but most importantly it being Voiceover
Compatible and Free.
I look forward to hearing from you all. I just want to know so when the time
comes when I get a Mac, I'll know what to download and start using and overall
be more prepared for when I get one.

Jonnie Appleseed
with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s