[mac4theblind] VoiceOver commands?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:55:51 -0400

I have a friend who is about to buy an Apple computer. Can someone please send
me a link to some of the most common VoiceOver commands? I'm sure I've seen one
on here when I was first getting started, but don't have it anyh longer. Also,
does anyone know if there is a Braille manual or book available with
instructions for VoiceOver. This person prefers to work with Braille. Thanks
for any assistance.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."