[mac4theblind] Re: Using an ipad

  • From: "Eric SS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:11:42 -0400

John, I have never used a Pad. I am not sure if you have used a Touch or
Phone much.

I wonder for those of us without any useable sight, is there any reason to
choose the IPad. It seems to me it only adds bulk.

I guess there are some apps for the IPad not available to the Phone/Touch,
but they seem to be few.

Thanks for your comments on why one might choose one or the other.

Eric