[mac4theblind] Using Zoom on a Mac

  • From: Frank Ventura <frank.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 04:03:46 -0600

Hi all, I have a few questions about using Zoom on a Mac. I use VO myself but
am working with a few people who use Zoom. When the screen is Zoomed in it gets
fuzzy and distorted, what can be done to remedy this? In the universal access
applet there is a contrast slider. Does changing this modify the colors? Are
there any instructions or pdocasts for Zoom as they are with VO?
Thanks
Frank