[mac4theblind] Re: Use your iphone3gs, iphone4 and sure you could do the iphone4s as well, on Straight Talk !

This is true. Straight talk is not going to change their plan any time soon I 
don't think.


Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx


-----Original Message-----
From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
[mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Justin Harford
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:39 PM
To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: Use your iphone3gs, iphone4 and sure you could do 
the iphone4s as well, on Straight Talk !

The idea is that they dont know u have an iphone  

Enviado via iPhone

Em 25-10-2011, às 11:20, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> You'll see. Most of the providers are doign just that. Spring is laready 
> ending there unlimited data plans for the iphone but they are keepign the 
> androyd  unlimited plans.
> On Oct 25, 2011, at 3:22 AM, Bubba wrote:
> 
>> The 45 buck plan is on straight talk not ATT or Verizon even though 
>> they use their network. I don't think or heard of Straight talk 
>> talking about changing their 45 buck unlimited plan.
>> 
>> 
>> Bubba
>> bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
>> [mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
>> Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:35 PM
>> To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: Use your iphone3gs, iphone4 and sure you 
>> could do the iphone4s as well, on Straight Talk !
>> 
>> The 45 dollar plan is actuall 4 gigs that you use for teathering. 
>> At&t does not have an unlimited anymore and sprint are getting rid of 
>> it to and VZ already did.
>> 
>> Will look at the vid though as I'm curious.
>> 
>> On Oct 24, 2011, at 1:26 PM, Bubba wrote:
>> 
>> 
>>    
>>    Hi, below is a link to U2 that explains how to use your
>> iphone3gs,iphone4 and sure that you could do the iphone4s on Straight 
>> Talk as well. You will have to use the unlimited 45 buck plan. Enjoy 
>> and see below.
>>     
>>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wU8J24RA4
>>    .
>>     
>>    Sign,
>>    Bubba
>>    bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx
>>     
>>     
>>     
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ************
>> 
>> 
>> You are subscribed to the mac4theblind mailing list.
>> 
>> 
>>    The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to 
>> their list subscription is:
>> 
>> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
>> 
>> The list archive is located at
>> 
>> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
>> 
>>    All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
>> 
>> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> 
> 
> ************
> 
> 
> You are subscribed to the mac4theblind mailing list.
> 
> 
>     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to 
> their list subscription is:
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
> 
> The list archive is located at
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
> 
>     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
> 
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
************


You are subscribed to the mac4theblind mailing list.


     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to 
their list subscription is:

http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind

The list archive is located at

http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/

     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


************


You are subscribed to the mac4theblind mailing list.


     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to 
their list subscription is:

http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind

The list archive is located at

http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/

     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: