[mac4theblind] Re: Transitioning from Windows XP to Lion

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:05:44 -0500

    There should be an import option from the file menu, add to library, in
iTunes.  You can import files or folders.

    To be honest, depending on how comfortable you are as a computer user, the
easier way would have been just to copy your entire iTunes folder from the PC
and paste it on the mac in your user/music/ folder.  This is how I have done it
in the past.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com