[mac4theblind] Testing the new mail view but have a question about it.

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:17:42 +0000

Hi all, as I said I am currently trying out the conversation view to see how I
like it and its not bad with one question though.
When expanding a thread I'm interested in, is it possible to change the order
so that the oldest one appears first?

their list subscription is:

The list archive is located at