[mac4theblind] Re: Test

You all subscribed and you are a moderator as well.

What do you say we start advertising?

Let me know.

Ant

On 22 Aug 2005, at 23:03, John Panarese wrote:

Hi Ant,
Sorry. I was at my younger brother's most of the evening. Let me know
when you hear something from those jabronis.

John D. Panarese Managing Director Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc. 9 Nolan Court Hauppauge, NY 11788 Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479 Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, PULSEDATA,
DUXBURY, DANCING DOTS, ROBOTRON, AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND
VISUALLY IMPAIRED