[mac4theblind] Re: Test

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:54:45 -0500

No problem, Joseph. When you are back home and have time, we’ll start the
process and get it changed over to a new home. I appreciate the offer of help
for sure.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Dec 16, 2015, at 2:46 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi John, yeah that sounds great. I will be out until the 27th out of town but
yes considering the problems you're having. We will definitely get it done
after the first of the year. Because I will only be back in town after my
first trip for a little bit. As I have to go to Houston after that and pick
up my grandmother.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx

On Dec 16, 2015, at 11:30 AM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Joseph,
Thank you for the suggestion. This might be the solution. I might contact
you after the holidays to assist in moving us over there. As I said,
Freelists is fine, but they do not communicate and I don’t like some of the
accessibility shortcomings in the admin control panel. I cannot apparently
subscribe people manually any more if they are having difficulties, for
example.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Dec 16, 2015, at 2:35 AM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John, another good group service wouldn't be the following. And If you want
help setting it up, I would not mind helping out in that area. As I find
managing in Groups over there very accessible. Downlink is The following.
www.groups.io
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx

On Dec 13, 2015, at 11:11 AM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It could be Freelists. I’ve seen that happen with a few messages from
other subscribers and though I’ve written to them about a bunch of
matters, they never get back to me. I’d actually like to move this list to
another free service, but I don’t have the technical ability to do it
myself and I wouldn’t really know what service to use at this point. This
list is still actually owned by someone who isn’t even involved with the
Apple community all that much any more, but I can’t get the jabrones at
Freelists to switch ownership to me …, let alone respond to my messages
through their contact address.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Dec 13, 2015, at 12:04 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks both for responding. John, I did have two messages that I tried to
send and was certain that my email address was the correct one that
correspond to this list. Must of been something to do with my subject
line.

I'll try again with a different wording.

On 13 Dec 2015, at 16:28, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You had two that bounced. I think you were sending them from the wrong
subscription email.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Dec 13, 2015, at 6:52 AM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi guys, this is just a test to see if my messages are coming through
to the list.