[mac4theblind] Re: Test

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 01:50:42 -0700

There is a mac access list as well. I'll get a link in on e of my messages if
you want.

take care.
Sarah Alawami
MSN: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx
aim: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx:

website: http://music.marrie.org
face book: facebook.com/marrie
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125
Podcast: http://marrie.podbean.com
Mobile site for podcast: http://marrie.podbean.com/mobile/

The early bird gets the worm. The late worm gets to live.