[mac4theblind] Re: Something Strange Happened with my Email

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 19:54:33 -0400

     Like anything else, you use what is comfortable and best for you.  I
recommend upgrading to Mountain Lion, but that is an option you can consider
when you think you are ready.  of course, Snow Leopard questions are certainly
welcomed here and encouraged.

     As a side note to the list, please to include, in the subject line, what
version of Mac OS X you are using or be sure to include it in your messages.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION