[mac4theblind] Simple recording ap?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:25:36 -0400

Can anyone suggest an ap for the Mac that I can do simple voice recordings
with? I know there are some that you can edit files with and all that, but I'm
not that savy. I just need something with which I can record some simple voice
audio files in wav or mp3. Thanks.

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.

their list subscription is:

The list archive is located at