[mac4theblind] Re: Setting up an email group?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 16:04:49 -0400

I finally got it to work by going into the file menu, hitting rename, then
doing as John said and turning off voice over before deleting the existing name
and typing a new one. Then turned it back on. Seems to be working fine now.
Remember this is using Snow Leopard.

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx