[mac4theblind] Re: Ripping dvds

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:06:08 -0400

Hi Cheryl,
    Can you tell us more about it.  I am not familiar with that application.
How much does it cost and what is bundled with it?  Is there anything special
it can do over the other applications?

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION