[mac4theblind] Re: Resetting VoiceOber preferences?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:15:05 -0500

Vo should start automatically unless you have it set to ask for your username
and password each time you start the computer. In that case, you have to go
into "users and Groups in system preferences. First, click the lock to make
changes and you will have to enter your password to do this. Then, interact
with users, groups, and login options and vokeys-arrow down to login options.
Stop interacting and vokeys-arrow to your right. Then you can either check the
box to use voiceover in the login window or you can change the pop-up to
automatic login for your user; this eliminates the login window and voiceover
will start automatically if you had it on before you shut down or restarted.
This doesn't have anthing to do with resetting voiceover preferences.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart