[mac4theblind] Re: Renaming Albums in iTunes

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 20:00:35 -0400

     You need to select all the tracks or do it one by one, but you use the
command-i or get info window for the tracks and then manually write in the
album title.  It's easier if  you can select all the tracks and do it in one
shot, but this might be difficult if you have a large library, unless you do a
search for the artist and then select them that way.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION