[mac4theblind] Re: People with Low Vision

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:46:15 -0400

Hi, no but I hear it works very well. No you cannot run Vo and screen
magnifier at the same time. Now a low vision person if his/hers eyes get
tired then using Vo would be good. But most people that have any vision left
to amount to anything is not wanting to give it up in place of text to
speech. People with low vision can do so much more than we can on our
devices, remember they can see! JMT

Sign,
Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx