[mac4theblind] Password protection

  • From: Kim Kilpatrick <kimjkilpatrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac For The Blind List <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:21:22 -0400

Hello all,
I have recently heard of 1 password.  I want to get a password program that
will work on my iphone, ipod touch, and the mac.  Do people use these?  Can
someone suggest the most accessible one for all of these devices.
I know this is not the ios list but I want it to work with the ios devices and
also the mac.
Thanks.
Kim