[mac4theblind] Re: Over Drive Digital Books

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:28:31 -0400

    I can't get them onto the phone with any regularity.  I think it's because
I have iTunes Match on, but I am not certain of this.  When I did get one onto
the phone, the Overdrive app would not find it.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION