[mac4theblind] Re: OT: Does Itunes lock the internet?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:37:01 -0500

    No, iTunes shouldn't be responsible for blocking your internet.  I haven't
heard of this happening before.  A quick Google search doesn't seem to deal
with this either.  However, there are references to Windows firewall or,
perhaps a firewall suddenly blocking all access to the Internet in Windows,
though, from what I have read, it has nothing directly to do with iTunes.

    I would check the obvious things first, but if you think iTunes is the
problem, try uninstalling it completely and downloading the 10.5.1 file
directly to install it.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com