[mac4theblind] No web rotor

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:40:32 -0400

Ok, so what have I done, or is there a problem? All of a sudden whenI open
safari, the only way I can navigate is with VO-left and right arrows. I can't
move up or down and nothing at all happens when I try to access the web rotor.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx