[mac4theblind] Re: New Reminders app trouble

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:52:39 -0400

I have the manual for the touch if anyone wants it.

    Also, as a side note, I can't get reminder to work on my 3GS.  There is no,
add, button and I can't even get reminders from my iCal to show up on the
phone.  They do on my iPad, and it works as the manual states.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT