[mac4theblind] Re: My messages

  • From: "rodney jackson" <jackson_mr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:03:23 -0500

My gmail account does that

-----Original Message-----
From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lena Contreras
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:17 PM
To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: My messages

Hi
How odd.  This is the only message from me I see.
I'll see what happens before changing the address I'm subscribed with.

Has anyone experienced similar problems when using a Google App account?
The account I'm using is a alumni.ucdavis.edu account hosted by google.
Lena
On May 16, 2012, at 5:11 PM, John Panarese wrote:

>    We are getting them.
>

> Take Care
>
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> Tel, (631) 724-4479
> Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
>
> APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
> MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>

> On May 16, 2012, at 8:08 PM, Lena Contreras wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Still not seeing the messages I'm posting.  I'll resubscribe with another
address.

>>    The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes
to their list subscription is:

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----