[mac4theblind] Re: Moving a message to new mailbox

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 08:54:00 -0400

In the menu bar, right arrow to message, then down arrow to move to, which is a
sub-menu.  Arrow right into this, then arrow down to the mailbox where you want
to move the message, or start typing the mailbox name.  Press enter on it and
the message will disappear from your inbox and appear in the chosen mailbox.

Hope this helps!

Marcy

On Aug 8, 2012, at 9:48 PM, barbara jones <jonesbl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello
I've made new mailboxes to save messages in but can't figure out how to move
the message into the new mailbox. Can someone help me with this?
Thanks so much
Barbara

Marcy
marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx