[mac4theblind] Re: Mac DVD ripper Pro?

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:09:19 -0500

Oh, is it?

Hmm, I wonder if that one would make ripping any easier than handbrake. I love handbrake, don't get me wrong, but I find it to be a little bit clunky in places, but do realize, a large part of that could indeed just be me not knowing what I'm doing.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <jpanarese@xxxxxx>