[mac4theblind] Re: Mac DVD ripper Pro?

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:07:42 -0500

Cliff,

If you're trying to simply rip a dvd to your macintosh HD or another volume of
choice to say... an M4V file etc. then I'd highly suggest looking at VLC to do
the backend piping, then Handbrake on the front end to actually do the ripping
itself.  Having said this, I'm still having a few minor issues with Handbrake
which I'll post about here in a minute, but for what it's worth... free...
LOL!... both apps together do the job quite nicely.

I'd be happy to Dropbox you, off list, both apps, if that would make your life
easier.

Just give me an address you'd like the download links sent to.

Chris.