[mac4theblind] MAC4THEBLIND MAILING LIST!!!

  • From: Anthony Vece <ajvece@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ashmen Nikki <nikki@xxxxxxxxxx>, sagemore@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:54:31 -0400

Hi All;

The mac4theblind mailing list is now available.

You can subscribe to this list by sending a blank message to:

mac4theblind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This list was formed for the purpose of furthering the use of the MAC within the blind community.

Also, this message is being sent to people who, I'm certain have a lot that they would be able to contribute to this list.

All are welcome.

However, off topic messages are not permitted.

Your list moderators are John Panarese and myself.

We are looking forward to having you on the list so, spread the news.

Sincerely

Anthony Vece