[mac4theblind] Re: Itunes and activating voice over on the IPhone

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 19:51:48 -0400

Hi Brian,
     I'd normally say that when you open the menu in iTunes with VO keys-m,
look under the iTunes menu for the first item, which is, About iTunes.  You'd
hit enter on that, but I have just discovered that it doesn't seem to show the
version number.  I would guess, though, that you have version 10.4.  I think
that's the version people are having problems with.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT