[mac4theblind] It would be nice to have Alex on IOS devices. Does anyone know why Apple hasn't done this yet?

Hi all, subject line says it all. Wouldn't mind this in the future but just
thought I throw it out there why we don't have him on any of Apple's IOS
devices.
Can anyone come up with a logical reason because I can't. LOL
So with that I'll open up the floor to you guys and listen and learn from your
comments!

Thanks

their list subscription is:

http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind