[mac4theblind] Re: Is there a scanning software thing on the Mac that will just scan documents

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:03:12 -0400

vo scan does ocr.  Kursweil should do a good job but the fact that it isn't
doing a good job with this document leads me to the conclusion that ocr may not
be helpful.

On May 10, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Jenny Keller wrote:

So VO scan, won't do what an OCR scanning program will do?

Just curious on that front.

But I will just need a normal scanning piece of software.

I'll just have someone, I don't know how, fax this to the school.  It's not
worth the trouble.

Jenny