[mac4theblind] Re: Is it worth the risk updating to Mountain Lion V8.1?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 08:29:34 -0700

never had that problem yet,  least I don't think so. but maybe it was just a
problem with a certain website that triggered the error message. I would report
it to apple and maybe they will fix it when an update comes out.

Be blessed.
Sarah Alawami: Owner and founder of SAMusic Productions where editing of spoken
word is only $10 per hour. Check us out on the web at
http://music.marrie.org/audio_mastering