[mac4theblind] Is it worth the risk updating to Mountain Lion V8.1?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:00:16 +0100

Hi all, have just recently come back off holiday and have seen the 1st new
update to Mountain Lion which for those who don't know its V8.1.
I looked at what was new in this build and for me I usually just go ahead and
do the update but this time I could see no benefit of how it would improve my
experience with ML. Also there is the thing to be wary of anything breaking
with Voiceover and apps the like.
The only problem I have had with Mountain Lion is my Wi-FI losing connection
outside in my garden where as Lion that didn't happen other than this I don't
see the need to update.

What are the thoughts of those who have gone ahead and done the update? Have
you noticed anything different? Good or bad etc?

Thanks