[mac4theblind] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 17:13:38 -0400

Thank you, Scott.

On another note, is there a way I can get your e-mail address, and the
e-mail address of other list members who reply to me, so I can respond to
them directly?  I'd rather do this than taking up band width on the general
list.

Don't want to wear out my welcome.  (smile)

Dr.  Tom Behler

From:  <mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [
From:  <mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>