[mac4theblind] Re: Introduction

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:01:52 -0400

  To add to this, also keep in mind Duxbury will be releasing a Mac version of
the DBT soon.  To my understanding, it is in Beta now.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX 10.7 LION and 10.8 Mountain
Lion