[mac4theblind] Re: Importing music?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 08:39:25 -0500

Sometimes, they take a while to populate.

On Nov 16, 2011, at 9:17 PM, Kliphton wrote:

On the mac, I hit command o, go to the list of folders, inter act with the
table, when I get to the folder I want, I stop inter acting with the list,
and go over to open button, and vo says importing.  On windows, I go to the
file menu, arrow down to import folder, browse to the folder I want to
import, hit enter and tab over to the okay button.