[mac4theblind] Importing music?

  • From: "Kliphton A.M-SR" <skhleirpehctcoens7284@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:19:42 -0600

Okay, I've tried importing my music.  And iTunes tells me it's importing music,
but when it is finished, I only have about 240 songs, and I have about 8000 in
my library.  How do I tell my iTunes that I want all the songs, and not for it
to skip most of my library?  I go to the folder where all my music is, but it
still skips it.  And this is the case on both windows and the mac side.  Any
suggestions?************