[mac4theblind] Re: IPad2

     Overall, it comes down to personal preference.  However, in my opinion, we
are getting to the point in which it's becoming very difficult to justify the
added cost or "blind tax" for assistive devices.  The iPad2, as far as I'm
concerned, can easily replace a PDA, especially considering the third party
applications available.

    Again, though, the bottom line is what the user desires and what will most
benefit them.  Personally, I'd take the iPad over any adaptive device at this
point, but that is strictly my opinion.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director